Monday, July 12, 2010

Monday july 12, 2010-1234PM.....

Last night’s party was quite a trip. Guys on the DL are not so when they take their clothes off. About 16 guys, average age 24 years. I met this striking guy from Serbia who is here on an exchange program thru his school. Well, what intrigued me most was the fact that this was his first party and along with him was his cousin….Now that was an exciting sight to see. I talked about this new venture of mine and got a few to send the link to their friends. Now back to this Serbian dude who actually showed me a thing and two that I never knew!! (Here I was under the impression that I knew it all!!). It was fun watching the guys still their normal selves getting in the scenes only one can imagine. BTW, did you know Estonians (an East European country) are the best kissers and unless you try surfacing up to breathe, they would be in there longer than your dentist!!!!! The next party is planned around the second weekend of Aug. I have promised the group to get a few new enrollments… The specifics to attend are still in place. Let’s see what my next move in a club brings out to play.


Tonight, I plan to head out for a dear friend’s party. It’s at some place in midtown Manhattan. I shall name the places as and when I start getting the promoter’s consent. This blog is still new…..Until then, you just have to read and keep commenting. Don’t forget to write to me to find all.


Until later then folks…..all the views and news will be there. BTW, look forward to reading my comments on the places and the parties that I go to…Hits and misses….what to expect and what you never missed…..so on.

1 comment:

  1. Very nice start...keep it up! Eastern Europeans are my favorite people...hook me up!!! Congrats...Gary

    ReplyDelete